The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following duties:
• Provide the highest level of customer service to our homeowners during any and all warranty work Willow Branch provides
• Meet and assess warranty requests with homeowners and determine if a request is warrantable or not. Upon that determination, communicate with the owner and Willow Branch warranty coordinator to schedule the correct sub-contractors and vendors to complete the warranty request.
• Responsible for weekend phone call and email monitoring to ensure that no emergency has occurred. If an after hour emergency occurs, you are responsible for the scheduling of the sub responsible and possibly could be required to make a site visit if necessary.
• Ensure that all warranty tickets are completed in a timely manner. If assistance is needed please contact the warranty manager for help.
• Updating warranty tickets with current status, photos and completion dates.